Monday, January 19, 2015

What a year....

It's definitely been a crazy year. I've gotten divorced....moved....new job. I love my new life ~ but it's different. I have to be responsible now. I'm a single mom with a 15 year old. It's definitely hard....and to top if off ~ my health has taken a decline. Don't get me wrong. Some aspects are better. I'm a Type I diabetic and my AIC last week was 6.7. That's the best its been in over 10 years - and that is thanks to my brand spanking new insulin pump which I love, love, love! Other things like my hearing.......my nerves.....are worse. Going to the Dr. tomorrow with pain in both legs. I still look and feel young so its hard to know my body isn't keeping up.

I'm going to try to keep up this blog. It's good for me to write.....it's a release. Here we goooo.......

No comments:

Post a Comment